Caffetiere Brewing Guide
Great with or without milk. Without milk, it’s like a dark chocolate and nuts with some dark fruits, with milk it tastes like a fruit and nut bar of chocolate. Can also add sugar but is definitely not necessary.
- Preheat caffetiere with hot water
- Boil kettle to 94 degrees, or just before boiling
- Grind 34g of coffee to coarse setting
- Add grounds to caffetiere
- Add 100ml water, Stir & leave for 30seconds
- Top up to 500ml & Stir. Leave for 4 minutes, slightly plunge the caffetiere so all coffee is submerged
- After 4 minutes remove the plunger & scoop off any crema on top to ensure a cleaner cup DO NOT STIR again
- Plunge slowly but leave a couple of cm from the bottom for a cleaner cup
- Pour & enjoy!
- Total time: 5 mins